By law students must
be at least 16 years of age
to drive in New
have to pass a
written test from
their high school. A
school must then
purchase the permit.
Students then have
to pass an eye test
prior to beginning
the basic 6 hours of
training in a dual
Our Programs include:
Free Door to
(school, home, work).
- Private Lessons
(one on one
- Driving in Traffic,
- Clean, Air Conditioned, Automatic Transmission,
- We serve Bergen, Essex, Morris,
Sussex and Union
Counties in NJ.
6 Hour Behind the Wheel Training Packages
- Our 6 Hour Behind the Wheel Packages are very competitively priced..
Please note: prices might be slightly higher depending on your
location and distance. Please call us and we will give you
an exact price
over the phone.
Note: This is
just one of our
Call Us for a
price based on
16 Year Old Learner's Permit Requirements
The following are required by the New Jersey Motor Vehicle
Commission to acquire a special learner's permit for all 16
Note: This permit can only be obtained by a
Please double check the list below to ensure a smooth permit
- A Completed Permit application.
Please note that parental authorization in the form is
- An Original document of U.S. Birth
Certificate, Green Card or US Passport. The Motor
Vehicle Commission will not accept a photocopy.
- Original Social Security Card. NO Photocopies
- Original High School Scorecard
- Cash or Check payable to Pushpam Inc.
- Please wear your Glasses or Contact Lenses if you
have been prescribed to wear one. An Eye Test will be
given to all applicants at the NJ MVC Office.
It is very important to understand that due to strict
adherence of the above stated requirements, the NJ MVC
will not accept any students that are unable to fulfill
these above requirements.
If you have any
questions, please call
us 201-771-7377 or 973-265-2898 or
Send Us an e-Mail.